Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween - 2010

A  little too early to get out there and start begging err... I mean trick or treating for candy, although I know Ash and I would appreciate all the goodies Dev currently can't eat.  Thus this year is a wash. 

Dev's going to help mommy hand out candies till around bedtime and daddy is going to yell at kids over the age of 14 who clearly should not be trick and or treating.  Any kid over the age of 14 is going to get candy thrown at them.  Seriously... I`m going to try and take eyes out.  Get  a job I say.  And yes - I will be pointing that out to them.  Oooooooh I can't wait.

Bunch of Halloween photos added for prospertiy's sake.
Happy Halloween from Devin
Ash & Dev our set up
Dev & our pumpkins
Dev & next door neighbour`s pumpkins
Our set up
Bill's set up

Want to point out a couple things above.  Yes.  My pumpkin is barfing O'Henry's.  Ash and I are in agreement that these chocolate bars suck.  I honestly hope the kids steal them tonight.

Bill (he's my next door neighbour) did all of the carving of his pumpkins by hand.  Its insane what he did.  If you have a couple extra seconds, click on the photo to see his work.  Very, very, very impressive.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment